Community Forum

Xfinity mail -followup?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Xfinity mail -followup?

Why is there no option to "flag" a message for later followup?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity mail -followup?

See the recent thread at https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/How-to-set-color-flag-associated-with-an-email-addr... .

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Xfinity mail message -followup? (at a later date)

Thanks, but that icon only offers an option to set a COLOR category flag. 

I would like an option to set a "flag" to follow up a message at a later date/time. 

This helpful feature is available in Outlook on other email programs.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Xfinity mail message -followup? (at a later date)

@mvkt wrote:

Thanks, but that icon only offers an option to set a COLOR category flag. 

I would like an option to set a "flag" to follow up a message at a later date/time. 

This helpful feature is available in Outlook on other email programs.

The Comcast webmail software has no other method to flag messages.  They offer a list of colors so you can assign whatever purpose you want to them.  You can assign a color to those emails you need follow-up on and then use the "Sort by"  option to bring up flagged messages later on.  Or just move them to a folder for that purpose named "Pending" or some such.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!