Community Forum

Xfinity Connect not sending email

VW12
Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Connect not sending email

Is the new troubleshooting process for Internet/Email just to hang up on customers when Tier 3 cannot resolve the problem.

Spent many hours on the phone with an email issue only to have Email Tech support Level 3 hang up on me when this person did not have a fix.    

I did call back in and spoke to a different tech who was helpful but could not determine the root cause.  However, the hang-up certainly made me think I had alternatives for service.

Again
Expert

Re: Xfinity Connect not sending email

@VW12 wrote:

Is the new troubleshooting process for Internet/Email just to hang up on customers when Tier 3 cannot resolve the problem.

Spent many hours on the phone with an email issue only to have Email Tech support Level 3 hang up on me when this person did not have a fix.    

I did call back in and spoke to a different tech who was helpful but could not determine the root cause.  However, the hang-up certainly made me think I had alternatives for service.

This is a help forum, not a rant forum.

What is your issue with email not sending?  Be as specific as possible, but leave out any personal identifying information.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!