New Poster

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 11th, 2019 6:00 PM

Closed

XFinity EMail Issue

I can login into email but i keep getting an error message:

Error

We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong.

Please try again in a moment.

I logoed on to XFinity after my Outlook kept getting errors.

AJS

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Now I am getting this:

Error

The provided login data to access mail server imap.comcast.net seem to be wrong. Please correct them.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

5 years ago

In Outlook make sure the settings match these---------------

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/email-client-programs-with-xfinity-email/?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I am constantly getting an error message when trying to access my comcast email.  It's like my account disappears, then they do something on their end and it works again, but I have to call them every time.  They try to sell me that it's only me, but I see others have the same issue.  What's wrong with their email service/servers?  Very frustrating, particularly when I need to access an email and cannot get to it.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

5 years ago

@Sbradford2406 wrote:

I am constantly getting an error message when trying to access my comcast email.  It's like my account disappears, then they do something on their end and it works again, but I have to call them every time.  They try to sell me that it's only me, but I see others have the same issue.  What's wrong with their email service/servers?  Very frustrating, particularly when I need to access an email and cannot get to it.

How are you accessing your email?  With only a browser and the Comcast webmail interface?  Or with a desktop client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  Or the mail app on a tablet or phone?  Exactly what does the error message say?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Someone did something at XFinity and everything worked for 2 days and now i am back to not being able to send emails. this is the same/similair problem. i have already told them i am looking into another Internet provider or email service provider - this is a ongoing problem with XFinity and i am tired of it after all these years.

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

that is what I am getting now also, any solutions?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I am sorry that i did not see this earlier but my system seems to understand my plight and miraciously has been behaving also perfectly. this includes any issues by wifes computer has had with Outlook. i am afraid i cannot tell you what changed but something did and it seems to be holding so far.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here