Community Forum

XFINITY CONNECT/EMAIL

Highlighted
New Poster

XFINITY CONNECT/EMAIL

Clicking on the email icon brings up "We are now loading xfinity connect" and then immediately takes me back to the xfinity homepage.  If I click on the voice icon it takes me into Xfinity Connect with no issue, but as soon as I click on email while already in Connect it takes me back to the homepage.  Does this on multiple browsers, and in searching I saw someone posted about this a year ago with no answer whatsoever.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: XFINITY CONNECT/EMAIL

@gnavarr wrote:

Clicking on the email icon brings up "We are now loading xfinity connect" and then immediately takes me back to the xfinity homepage.  If I click on the voice icon it takes me into Xfinity Connect with no issue, but as soon as I click on email while already in Connect it takes me back to the homepage.  Does this on multiple browsers, and in searching I saw someone posted about this a year ago with no answer whatsoever.

I just tried with Chrome on my desktop and had NO issues.  Clicking on the mail 'envelope' icon took me to my email properly.  'We are now loading xfinity connect' did pop up but proceeded to load as normal.  Have you rebooted and retried?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)