Community Forum

Why Are Sub-Folders Always Expanded?

New Poster

Why Are Sub-Folders Always Expanded?

Sub-folders, and folders under those are always expanded. How can I permanetly set the view to show all of the folders collapsed except for the folders at the root level?

Expert

Re: Why Are Sub-Folders Always Expanded?

What type of device and browser/app/email client are you using?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Happens using Firefox on both Windows and Macpro. Same results with Safari on Macpro.

New Poster

Oh, logging in directly to Xfinity. I'm not using Outlook client, etc.

Expert

@Annoyed_1 wrote:

Oh, logging in directly to Xfinity. I'm not using Outlook client, etc.

Collapse the folders in the left pane down to their minimum.  Now sign out of the account and back in again.  It should remember the way it was when you signed out.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Yes, I have done that. That is the behavior I was expecting, but no success. This has been going on for several years, so it is not a new issue. No matter i fthere is just one sub-folder or several, they always are expanded when I log back in.