Community Forum

Unable to search for any Sent email earlier that Sept 2010

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to search for any Sent email earlier that Sept 2010

I've been a Comcast customer since 2003 and use my email regularly. I recently went to search for an email I sent in late-2004 or early 2005.  I know the knowledge base and support pages state that the Inbox and Sent folders are always maintained and never deleted.  Having said that, my search only yeilds emails back to Sepember of 2010.  I'm thinking they were archived and not readily accessible to the comcast.net email page??  Can you assist me in learning how to access them?

Thanks

Bill <Edited>

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unable to search for any Sent email earlier that Sept 2010

Did  you try using a date range as the search criterium?  Like 01/05/2005-04/10/2005?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Yes, nothing returned
Highlighted
Expert

Then I can only suggest you call Comcast security and ask them to look at your account--------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!