Community Forum

Unable to receive emails sent from gmail users

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to receive emails sent from gmail users

My company uses gmail @coastallifeoc.com and I am unable to receive any emails from co-workers when they email to my Comcast account.  I realized other gmail users were also telling me they send me an email but I am not receiving them. I checked my spam folder and it's empty. I have also tried emailing myself using a separate gmail account that I have and they won't come through to my Comcast account and I don't receive any error messages so there is no way for gmail users to know I'm not receiving their message. I contacted Comcast customer service a few days ago and was told they would look into it but have not received a return call and I noticed in this forum that there are many others having or have had this issue. Please help! Thank you

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Unable to receive emails sent from gmail users

If @ComcastAntiSpam or another employee doesn't help you here, Comcast Security Assurance may be able to fix this. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers. The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful, so be persistent, and keep at them until you get a satisfactory resolution.

Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you! I may try calling that # as well. I appreciate your post. I'm so frustrated and am not very tech savvy!

Highlighted
New Poster

@CCAntiSpam  are you able to please help me with my issue? My Comcast account does not receive emails from gmail accounts. 

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@mfoley123 You didn't specify a domain, but I did see a large set of messages with a common issue.  That's been resolved.  Let me know if that wasn't what you were looking for.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

@CCAntiSpam  Thank you! It appears my personal gmail now works but my co-workers' emails with domain name @coastallifeoc.com still do not come through to my Comcast account .

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@mfoley123 try in about 20 minutes, should be cleared.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

@CCAntiSpam  THANK YOU!