Community Forum

Unable to access certain sites on one machine but okay on others

Highlighted
New Poster

Unable to access certain sites on one machine but okay on others

On one of the machines in our home we cannot access sites like Amazon..Etsy..Gizmodo group and so forth. All other machines are able. Reset the subject machine back to the 21st when all was well. No change. Disabled firewall. No change. Problem exists on both Firefox and Chrome. Am able to access Google sites - email..Youtube..and others.

Help?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Unable to access certain sites on one machine but okay on others

@LewSchiller wrote:

On one of the machines in our home we cannot access sites like Amazon..Etsy..Gizmodo group and so forth. All other machines are able. Reset the subject machine back to the 21st when all was well. No change. Disabled firewall. No change. Problem exists on both Firefox and Chrome. Am able to access Google sites - email..Youtube..and others.

Help?

Exactly what happens when you try to access the sites?  Are you getting any error messages?  Did you try clearing cache/history in the browser?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!