Community Forum

Trouble deleting old E- Mails

ogl
Frequent Visitor

Trouble deleting old E- Mails

I still have problems deleting e-mail that i have read and tha t I want to discard. When I preess  delete

all of the e-mail will reload. I am using only one e-mail program comcast.net

Again
Expert

Re: Trouble deleting old E- Mails

@ogl wrote:

I still have problems deleting e-mail that i have read and that I want to discard. When I press  delete

all of the e-mail will reload. I am using only one e-mail program comcast.net

Are you pressing delete on your keyboard?  You should be clicking on the Trashcan in the icon bar in webmail.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ogl
Frequent Visitor

No I am NOT pressing delee on the keyboard I am usieing the delete icon(trashcan) sybol.

Again
Expert

@ogl wrote:

No I am NOT pressing delee on the keyboard I am usieing the delete icon(trashcan) sybol.

Are you putting a check mark in the box next to the email you want to delete?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ogl
Frequent Visitor

YES I do put a check mark for each item I want delete

ogl
Frequent Visitor

Re: Trouble deleting old E- Mails Same problem

Nothing has been done about this problem I still read the E-Mail and then check the mail and then hit delete after they  are deleted the inbox will reload with the mail that was just deleted