Community Forum

The "properties" function is gone from email

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The "properties" function is gone from email

Hello, so I see that I have a "new, streamlined experience" on my Comcast email. Sigh. It appears that the "properties" function on hover is gone, and I really like knowing how  many emails are in, say, my inbox. Any way to see this now? I can't find any setting for this. Thanks.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: The "properties" function is gone from email

I just tried and it works OK for me.  Try clearing cache/history in your browser and then re-start it in a fresh session.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you! Unfortunately, it's still not there. I've tried it in Firefox and Chrome. Still no "properties" otpion.

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Expert

@dawnerichards wrote:

Thank you! Unfortunately, it's still not there. I've tried it in Firefox and Chrome. Still no "properties" otpion.

Capture.JPG

Just to make sure we are dicussing the same thing-------------do you mean hovering the mouse pointer over the name of a folder in the left pane of the Inbox page? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

OMG! [Face palm] I always used to find it under "Actions for [folder]" . Didn't even think to hover! Sigh. Thank you!!!