Community Forum

Some Folders Personal Folders Disappeared

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Some Folders Personal Folders Disappeared

I have several personal folders that are very important disappear on 5/22/2020 on a desk top. However if i review my email account on my laptop they are there. I am scared to log out of the laptop of fear of loosing the folders completely. Can you please advise if there was an issue and how to restore back to the desktop... (I really do not think it has to do with desktop though as the emails are webbase) which seems to be odd of disappearing with one and not other) Note: I have tried logging off and back on on the desk top several times to see if will reappear over the past few days and still nothing.. Also note I tried to search for a certain name and the search field on emails and it indicates the email is in the folder (that is missing (odd)).. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Some Folders Personal Folders Disappeared

You need to clarify--------how are you accessing the email on the two computers?  With only the webmail interface and a browser?  Or are you using a desktop client like Outlook or Thunderbird?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Web base.. And I had to refresh the laptop. And of course now they are no longer showing there.. Please help

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Through the internet browser.. (Chrome).. however I have also tried logging into Mozilla Firefox as well and some folders still missing

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I went to set up a new folder and once set all the ones that disappeared reappeared.. smh.. Thanks