Community Forum

Slow Xfinity home page loading

New Poster

Slow Xfinity home page loading

I have noticed an extreme slow down of my xfinity homepage loading recently and the email page can take up to 2 minutes to load.

I dropped Xfinity/Comcast a month ago and was assured by the service rep that I could continue to use my email account as long as it wasn't dormant for a 6 month period.

What are my options?

Thanks,

Nick

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Slow Xfinity home page loading

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.  You could also try just refreshing the page.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem.  our problem is only on our wired desktop device.  Comcast email loads fine on my phone and was fine when we had a laptop.  Email page times out and won't load.  No problem loading other sites we use - only comcast.This has been going on for months.  Very frustrating due to need at times to access email on device other than my phone. Ugh!!

Highlighted
Expert

@booklady1 wrote:

I have the same problem.  our problem is only on our wired desktop device.  Comcast email loads fine on my phone and was fine when we had a laptop.  Email page times out and won't load.  No problem loading other sites we use - only comcast.This has been going on for months.  Very frustrating due to need at times to access email on device other than my phone. Ugh!!

Did you try what I suggested upthread?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Tried different browsers, cleared the cache. Nothing helps.
Highlighted
New Poster

Problem solved by rebooting my PC.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Done it. We have done everything they suggest and nothing works