Community Forum

Please Unblock This Web Site

Highlighted
New Poster

Please Unblock This Web Site

I work from home. I need access to a web site I reported earlier this week. This site has been blocked by Comcast for the past week. My neighbors who use AT&T as their ISP can access. I can access using my phone as a hotspot. The site wasn't previously blocked. Please fix.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Please Unblock This Web Site

Blocking issues are handled by Comcast security------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Please Unblock This Web Site

@richardblack633 wrote:

I work from home. I need access to a web site I reported earlier this week. This site has been blocked by Comcast for the past week. My neighbors who use AT&T as their ISP can access. I can access using my phone as a hotspot. The site wasn't previously blocked. Please fix.

Try disabling the Xfi Advanced Security feature as a work-around for now and see. It's buggy ! And there is currently no way for an end-user to be able to whitelist anything;

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-xfi-advanced-security

Good luck !

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!