Community Forum

One of my Comcast email accounts is not working/missing..

Regular Visitor

One of my Comcast email accounts is not working/missing..

I used to have two comcast email accounts, my main one (personal) and another that I used to use for my small business. I configured both in Apple mail and they were working fine. My iMac recently suffered a hicup, and I had to add all my mail accounts again. My main comcast address added just fine, however I am unable to connect my second email address. The second address is semi-retired, I don't use it that much anymore except it is my PayPal address, which is used.

Oddly, when I log into the Xfinity site I can't see my second email address?

Any help appreciated!

Expert

Re: One of my Comcast email accounts is not working/missing..

Can you clarify---------do you mean you have a primary and one secondary account?  If so, you would need to sign into the secondary using its own credentials.  If you sign into the primary and then go to "My account", you should be able to see the secondary listed under "Users".

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: One of my Comcast email accounts is not working/missing..

Thanks, I found the username right where you said to look and then re-established the email address.

thank for the help!