Community Forum

Not receiving emails from some senders

Highlighted
New Poster

Not receiving emails from some senders

I don't receive emails from some senders. They're not in Spam - they just do not appear in my inbox. How to fix??

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Not receiving emails from some senders

@theenrights please PM me which senders you are having this issue with

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I'm having the same problem and the email is very laggy while typing

Highlighted
Official Employee

@ROC88 that sounds more like an issue with your computer. Typing latency has nothing to do with the email platform. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue from schools for updates. This started in late February
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Rotten and useless answer from Comcast employee.  I'm not receiving emails either from specific senders.  Looks like others on this forum are having the same issue.  Very frustrating answer.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am also having this issue with our business email, using office 365, not being able to send to comcast.net email addresses. I sent you a PM with details. Thanks for any insight you might be able to provide.

Highlighted
New Poster

All of my #slow,  #laggy,  #pagenot loading  issues are only occuring on the comcast/xfinity web site and not anywhere else

Highlighted
New Poster

I am having the same issue and not receiving messages from certain senders.  Please help.