Community Forum

Not receiving emails from certain sender - work related

murphys6
Frequent Visitor

Not receiving emails from certain sender - work related

Sender is <Edited>

These emails do not go to my spam folder, they are simply not received.  

Assistance appreciated!

Latoque
Expert

Re: Not receiving emails from certain sender - work related

Call Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sender's domain-----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
murphys6
Frequent Visitor

Hoping for a better option than this.  I called last week and was on hold for over an hour then my call got "transferred" and I was disconnected.  

Call hold time today is over an hour.

Latoque
Expert

@murphys6 wrote:

Hoping for a better option than this.  I called last week and was on hold for over an hour then my call got "transferred" and I was disconnected.  

Call hold time today is over an hour.

I would think Comcast is having staffing issues right now with what is going on with the virus.  I can only suggest that until you can get this sorted out, give the sender some other email address you have from a different provider like Yahoo or Gmail, etc.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

can you PM me the email that they are sending to? I'm not seeing any filtration or issues with the domain recently. Having the address of where its going to will help pinpoint/confirm what is happening. As it is, appears that the emails arent even reaching our server(if its the email you use for this forum). So they would be stuck at the domain onrealmmail.org. Ill be able to know more once you PM me your email. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
murphys6
Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much for your help.  

The emails were being sent to my comcast address:  <Edited>

This has been going on for several weeks and perhaps months.  I recently provided them with a gmail address I use for listservs, etc. and I am able to receive the emails there but I would like to resolve the issue with my comcast email.  The sending email is from: <Edited>

I know that others with Comcast addresses are receiving these notifications.  Any assistance you can provide would be really appreciated!

ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

i'm not seeing any logs where the domain has even contacted the server in the last 30 days to deliver to your comcast.net email. Has the domain checked with their Email Suppression list?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
murphys6
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for looking into this.  I will see what I can find out from this end.