Community Forum

Not receiving email

Highlighted
New Poster

Not receiving email

I'm not receiving my mail when I request it. Also, if I'm changing a password on another site, their email for me to confirm does not come through. I also use my comcast mail for my Doctors offices. Please can you help me?

I'm getting no error's, the mail refresh just spins even though I know a mail is on the way.

Thanks ahead!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Not receiving email

Did you try refreshing the page?  Or using a different browser?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I did not try another browser yet, I will if it happends again. I have hit F5 to refresh though. Now today the mail is working fine. It comes and goes.

I'll respond again if I have more problems, thank you !!!

Highlighted
New Poster

Same with me! No email sat for hours w xfinity advanced developers, they had me delete my account and reinstall. My old mail came back but no new mail. Since sept 24!!! This is impacting me financially now. I too missed important medical information. I’m at a loss and can’t continue to sit on the phone being passed around person to person. It’s not a port issue. I did all of that and full reinstalls. No email on portal, no email on devices either.