Community Forum

Not receiving Spam emails

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Not receiving Spam emails

Hello!  I realized that I'm not receiving any Spam emails when I missed an interview appointment and then another email sent in March that I learned of today.  I have no filters in place for emails.  Any ideas please? Thanks!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Not receiving Spam emails

@ComcastCSAEmail - would you be so kind as to look at this issue for me?  I've not reached anyone at Comcast who can find my problem.  I don't receive any Spam emails at all.  I'm missing important business email from people who haven't emailed me before.  I don't have any filters setup so can't change the sensitivity.  Please help.  Thank you!

Highlighted
Official Employee

@jlbwacoach can you PM me the exact domains you are having issue with? im seeing 100% of all emails sent to you being delivered to you. I am also able to see an email client accessing the emails and then shortly after a "deletion" process is happening. Can you try disabling the email account within your iPhone mail and seeing if anything changes? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for helping out @ComcastCSAEmail .  I did delete the Comcast email from my phone.  I'm not sure how to DM you from this forum.  Do I use regular email?  

Highlighted
Official Employee

yeah try to use the webmail and see if any new spam emails come through, if not just send me another PM.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello!  Yes, after I took my Comcast email off of my iPhone, I am now getting Spam emails to my account through the web mail. Thanks for this suggestion.  I'll see what happens if I add it back to my phone.  

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

i'm confused, most folks don't want spam & complain that it's coming thru.

why are emails regading employment coming in as spam??

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Because it was the first time these two people had emailed me and the system didn’t recognize the emails and so classified them as spam. However, I wasn’t receiving any spam emails whatsoever.

After I took my Comcast email off of my iPhone, I am now receiving daily spam which is fine because now I know it is working.