Community Forum

Not receiving Password reset email

Highlighted
New Poster

Not receiving Password reset email

Hello @CCAntiSpam or other Comcast support,

Comcast customers, including myself, are not receiving password reset emails from our newspaper website, dailyherald.com . I have tested it myself, several times. I've also checked the junk/spam and trash folders and tried adding the email address to my Address Book.

Other email providers are delivering the emails successfully, and Comcast has historically delivered these messages in the past. To my knowledge, we have made no recent changes to our servers or DNS records.

Please help!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Not receiving Password reset email

The Comcast email software does not scan the address book as a whitelist.  Call Comast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that sending domain------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@DailyHerald This should be resolved shortly.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Great, thanks!

Highlighted
New Poster

Not receing password reset email from financial instutions, credit cards, etc!

Highlighted
Expert

@johnpmalloy wrote:

Not receing password reset email from financial instutions, credit cards, etc!

Try contating Comcast security as I suggested upthread.  Also check your Spam folder to make sure they aren't going there.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@johnpmalloy I'd suggest you change your password.  I see a filter in your settings that is forwarding some of your messages to a Gmail address.  After you change the password, go into the webmail platform and ensure you can validate that forwarding rule (and if it's not yours, I suggest deleting it).

Let me know if you're still having issues after doing the above.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!