Community Forum

Not receiving Comcast emails on my phone the last couple of days

biovarner
New Poster

Not receiving Comcast emails on my phone the last couple of days

I have not been receiving Comcast emails on my phone the past couple of days.  I have to log in via my Desktop to retrieve.  I already checked my password and verified everything is working.  Is this an issue I can correct or something else?

Laujoop1981
New Poster

Re: Not receiving Comcast emails on my phone the last couple of days

Comcast mail

Latoque
Expert

How are you accessing the email on the phone?  With the browser, or the native mail app that's part of the OS, or the Xfinity Connect mobile app?  Exactly what happens when you try to access the email?  What kind of phone is it?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
biovarner
New Poster

It's on my iPhone email app.  It tells me "imap.comcast.net" is not responding.  But I can access from my iPad or desktop.  Its an iPhone XS Max.

Latoque
Expert

@biovarner wrote:

It's on my iPhone email app.  It tells me "imap.comcast.net" is not responding.  But I can access from my iPad or desktop.  Its an iPhone XS Max.

If you use only the webmail UI and Safari instead of an app, does the account work OK?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!