Community Forum

Not Getting Email

Highlighted
New Poster

Not Getting Email

I have for over 6 years now received an email daily from Zulily.com.  Now all of a sudden they are saying my email is undeliverable?  Can someone tell me how to fix this!!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Not Getting Email

@poopazoopa wrote:

I have for over 6 years now received an email daily from Zulily.com.  Now all of a sudden they are saying my email is undeliverable?  Can someone tell me how to fix this!!

@poopazoopa I've searched the domain in our server logs and show no issues with them being able to deliver to comcast.net. Since they confirmed receiving an error for "undeliverable" they should be able to get the specifics of why its undeliverable as it sounds like an issue where they are trying to send and their own server bouncing back an error. If it is our server, the actual error codes would be useful from the error as they would indicate the exact issue. Please feel free to PM me with any further details you may have

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!