Community Forum

No longer receiving emails from specific addresses that are not reported to spam

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No longer receiving emails from specific addresses that are not reported to spam

In the last month, I have no longer been able to receive any emails from a specific email address, from Squarespace. It is not marked as spam, it's not appearing in my junk or trash folders-they are just not being received. Any assistance would be welcomed as this is effecting my business. @CCAntiSpam  

Highlighted
Expert

Re: No longer receiving emails from specific addresses that are not reported to spam

Try calling Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for that domain-----------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: No longer receiving emails from specific addresses that are not reported to spam

@happyhans You can share the domain here, or send me a PM (if CSA hasn't already resolved it)

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your help, how can I DM you?
Highlighted
New Poster

I use a third party program to email my customers when we will be at their house for service. Comcast customers do not receive any emails from me. My third party program is Time to Pet and my domain name is turdherders.net
Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@Ecraig I'm going to send you a PM to get more information.  The only two messages I see coming into our system in the past two weeks were properly delivered, but they appear to have come from Yahoo.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!