Community Forum

My emails are not received by comcast.net addresses.

Highlighted
New Poster

My emails are not received by comcast.net addresses.

Hi Comcast,

I own a business and my customers with comcast.net addresses aren't receiving the emails that I send to them.  To get around this, I use a personal gmail address but this isn't a long term solution.

I tested with a family member who has a comcast.net address and he didn't receive the messages either.

Can you help me out?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: My emails are not received by comcast.net addresses.

@EddieArcadia wrote:

Hi Comcast,

I own a business and my customers with comcast.net addresses aren't receiving the emails that I send to them.  To get around this, I use a personal gmail address but this isn't a long term solution.

I tested with a family member who has a comcast.net address and he didn't receive the messages either.

Can you help me out?

Thanks.

Are you a Comcast Business customer?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I am not.  The email address I'm sending from is tied to my website hosting.  Thanks.

Highlighted
New Poster

The email domain we're sending from is 6gaslogs.com.  I did a blacklist test at MxToolbox and we're not showing up on anything there.

Highlighted
Official Employee

@EddieArcadia I've reviewed the domain and it appears to be hitting a 421 error:
http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#421

please refrence to the postmaster page above for explanation. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastCSAEmail Thanks for the information.  I'll forward this to my hosting provider and see what they say.