Community Forum

Multiple emails sent

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Multiple emails sent

How can I fix 2 or 3 copies of an email being sent to same recipient at the same time?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Multiple emails sent

Are you using only the webmail interface, or a desktop email client like Outlook or Thunderbird?  The mail app on a mobile device?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

only the webmail interface

Highlighted
Expert

@Rccol wrote:

only the webmail interface

Do you show more than one of the same message in your Sent folder?  If not, is your recipient using a mail client or app of some kind?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes.  More than one in the sent file.

Highlighted
Expert

@Rccol wrote:

Yes.  More than one in the sent file.

Then I am escalating this to the forum admins for follow-up.  You should see a response in this thread.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, Rccol. We appreciate you coming here for support. I just want to confirm that you're seeing duplicate email in the sent folder while using this website here: https://xfin.tv/2xFy1QK. Is that correct?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes.  That is correct.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

my email is with comcast.net