Community Forum

Managing Emails in my Inbox Question

Highlighted
New Poster

Managing Emails in my Inbox Question

I have a number of messages in my Inbox.  When I delete a message, I would like the "next" message in the Inbox to "automatically" display for review.  How can I set this up?  Thank You.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Managing Emails in my Inbox Question

If you are using either the horizontal or vertical "view" on the Inbox page, it should already do that as the default.  How are you accessing your email?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I was using the "List" View, which I prefer, but I will now use the "Vertical" as I now know this will work better for me.  

I wonder why this feature is the default for Vertical and Horizontal Views, but not the List View.

Thank you for your help.

Highlighted
Expert

@htomer wrote:

I was using the "List" View, which I prefer, but I will now use the "Vertical" as I now know this will work better for me.  

I wonder why this feature is the default for Vertical and Horizontal Views, but not the List View.

Thank you for your help.

My guess is that its because in List view, when you click on a message it opens in a new window anyway.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!