Community Forum

Lost contacts from address book

New Poster

Lost contacts from address book

Hello,

Something happened and I was unable to send or receive emails for a period of time. That is fixed, so I can send and receive, but my address book is now empty. Is there any way to recover my contacts?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Lost contacts from address book

How are you accessing your email?  Do you mean the Comcast address book, or some other like the one associated with a desktop client like Thunderbird or Outlook?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Everyone in our household now has and address book that is empty.  Spent about 4 hours on the phone with comcast last night and finally went to bed at 11PM.  

I don't use outlook, or and other email such as gmail.  Has this problem been resolved?  

I have 3 collected addresses for emails that I replied to over the last few days.  I noticed that comcast did an upgrade??? recently.  When I signed on I got drop downs showing me all the wonderful things that I got?

Shouldn't my addresses be on some cloud?  Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
New Poster

Did this issue ever get resolved?