rtjet's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, April 30th, 2020 4:00 PM

Closed

Login loop preventing email inbox access

Hello!

I have seen this issue from some users, so perhaps someone here knows the solution. I am trying to open my email inbox after logging in, but it takes me right back to the xfinity home page.  A screen briefly appears stating that the inbox is being opened, but it goes right back to where it started. For further information, I do have a recovery email set up, but for some reason it is not recovering emails when something is sent to my comcast.net email. Is there any solution to this issue, or has my email been deactivated?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

4 years ago

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for the reply. I attempted this but I am still being sent back to the home page. Interestingly, upon loging in I was notified of my recovery email voiding the need for a security question.  My recovery email is still in use, but emails sent to my comcast.net email are not showing up in my recovery email inbox. Not sure if that bit of info could be used to help troubleshoot this issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here