Community Forum

Inbox refresh

jpeters411
New Poster

Inbox refresh

When I click on the refresh in box it starts but keeps running? What is wrong?

Again
Expert

Re: Inbox refresh

@jpeters411 wrote:

When I click on the refresh in box it starts but keeps running? What is wrong?

Try clearing your cache.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
jpeters411
New Poster

I clear it daily, so that  is not the problem!

Latoque
Expert

@jpeters411 wrote:

I clear it daily, so that  is not the problem!

As a check, try using a different browser and see if the same thing happens.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
jpeters411
New Poster

I will try that and respond!

rmkyhn
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue. I'm using Chrome and do not want to use another browser even if that is the "fix".. 

JJMcVeigh
Contributor

I am observing the same behavior.

When I click on the "Refresh Inbox" icon, the two curved arrows that chase each others' tails start rotating clockwise, and they continue to rotate counterclockwise until I force my browser to reload the page.

I observe the same behavior in the latest versions of several different web browsers, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Brave, and Vivaldi.  Clearing the caches of these browsers has no effect.

peterh770
Regular Visitor

Same here.  I even have a new laptop and the refresh button still does not work.

jersey123
Frequent Visitor

Same here! VERY ANNOYING🙄Obviously a Comcast issue???

JJMcVeigh
Contributor

As a work-around, what I have been doing is to use the reload-the-web-page button or icon in my web browser's menu bar while the browser is displaying the contents of my In Box.

Debrarogers
New Poster

Same exact problem. Very frustrating! Comcast chat did not help me at all.

rmkyhn
Regular Visitor

It appears the reload button on the address line is this only way to manually refresh the email inbox. Obviously this issue is not a priority for Xfinity. 

peterh770
Regular Visitor

This has been going on forever.  If this is low priority, I'd be afraid of what the major priorities are.