IN COMING EMAIS BEING REJECTED AS SPAM

Highlighted
New Poster

Highlighted
Expert

Re: IN COMING EMAIS BEING REJECTED AS SPAM

First, please turn off the all-caps.  It's a violation of the forum posting guidelines found here----------

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379

You need to provide better information.  Are all incoming messages not making it to the Inbox?  Or is it only from a certain sender?  Are they going into your Spam folder or just not arriving?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Sorry first time user. Turned out something new in settings was blocking incoming email. Deleted and now working. Thank you

Highlighted
Expert

@MARPETE13B1PP wrote:

Sorry first time user. Turned out something new in settings was blocking incoming email. Deleted and now working. Thank you

I'm curious-----------was it because you had the Safe list enabled?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Might have been theproblem. I was in over my head and deleted everything that I changed.