Community Forum

I replied to a comcast.net sender and my reply went to their Spam!?!

Highlighted
New Poster

I replied to a comcast.net sender and my reply went to their Spam!?!

A client of ours sent an email to our work domain (@reedfinancialgroup.net) that is managed by GSuite. The reply to that email was sent from Gmail and somehow marked as spam on the client's end. How is a reply to an email marked as spam?!? @ComcastCSAEmail 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: I replied to a comcast.net sender and my reply went to their Spam!?!

@DCrews Hello, after review of your inbound traffic, we were able to determine some of your messages were going to spam. After review, we have managed to clear the reputation and your messages should start going into the regular inbox shortly.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastSPAAbuse  Thanks so much!

Highlighted
New Poster

@ComcastCSAEmail I am now getting multiple reports that outbound emails from Comcast to reedfinancialgroup.net are being "sent" with no errors, but aren't being delivered to reedfinancialgroup.net. Is there a way for you to clear outbound and inbound messages from being blocked?

Highlighted
Official Employee

@DCrews 

Hello,

We managed to find some users that were having issues sending to your domain. We did mange to get them cleared. These are unique to each individual and it is not a block on your domain. I would recommend having the sender’s contact us directly at 1-888-565-4329 and we can assist them with determining why they cannot send.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!