Community Forum

I'm sending email from xfinity to other addresses, and no one is receiving them

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm sending email from xfinity to other addresses, and no one is receiving them

I have an xfinity mail address and account.  For 2-3 days, I have been sending emails out, and no one has received them.  This is a personal account sending email to personal accounts.

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: I'm sending email from xfinity to other addresses, and no one is receiving them

If @ComcastCSAEmail or another employee doesn't reply to your message here, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful, so you may need to be persistent and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: I'm sending email from xfinity to other addresses, and no one is receiving them

Still no help from Xfinity.  I've been on the phone for hours.  Elevated several times.  Said they would get back to me, have a ticket number, but have not heard back in nearly 48 hours.

Highlighted
Official Employee

please try to send a test email for me. There was a spam filter rule being applied when you were sending, i have cleared it up.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes, it came through.  How can I fix that problem myself if it happens again?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Official Employee

you cant. If you could, every spam email ever sent would go to everyones inbox. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!