Community Forum

I am back again. I stopped receiving email after the new year.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am back again. I stopped receiving email after the new year.

I have tried several things to remedy my problem. But nothing has been resolved. Maybe I can get lucky here.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: I am back again. I stopped receiving email after the new year.

@moodakai wrote:

I have tried several things to remedy my problem. But nothing has been resolved. Maybe I can get lucky here.

We need a little more detail, please.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

You need more detail, eh.  Ok. I am a Comcast customer going on 14 years. Last October and now after the New Year of 2020 I am in a pickle. I am not receiving a majority of email dedicated to this site. I have no idea why it went blank back in October 2019 nor the reason for my current issues now.

The interface I have through Comcast is pretty simple. You click settings. you go through a simple list. Click what you want. Ignore the rest.  My issue is this sudden and seemingly permananent issue of no longer being a viable place to receive anything anymore. To that end, I have been transferring to another email platform with the intention of canceling Comcast since  they no longer see me as a viable customer after 14 years of service.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I need to edit my last sentence. I meant to write that it seems I am no longer a valuable custome to them and their actions lead me to belive thay are no longer a viable company to me !

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Another thing, I have been in touch with customer support. A ticket was issued after testing was done and the rep stated the issue was at their end. I was given a 72 hr window and expected a return call to confirm the issue was resolved. I am on day four now. Same issue and nothing resolved.