Community Forum

How do I create an email filter from specific multiple senders

richf7
Contributor

How do I create an email filter from specific multiple senders

...and move them to a subfolder? I'm using the web based Xfinity Email page.

Example: I have a tennis team with 15 players all of which are in a Tennis email group. I send them weekly updates. Instead of listing all 15 addresses on outbound emails I select "Tennis Group" from my address book.

How do I create one rule which will send their responses to a specific Tennis subfolder? I don't want to create 15 different rules.

Thanks

rightfooted
Expert

Re: How do I create an email filter from specific multiple senders

Use a condition their responses should all have in common. For example, if they're all responding by replying to your email, use the subject.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Again
Expert

Re: How do I create an email filter from specific multiple senders

@rightfooted wrote:

Use a condition their responses should all have in common. For example, if they're all responding by replying to your email, use the subject.

That will work for a specific subject, but if the subject changes, then it won't.

However, you can create one filter that contains all of the email addresses [separate lines] and specify that they go to a specific folder that you set up.  Yes, it's a bit of work in the beginning, but otherwise it should work as you want.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!