Community Forum

Have not received emails since 06/01/2020

New Poster

Have not received emails since 06/01/2020

Hello,

For some unknown reason, I stopped receiving emails from anyone since June 1 for my comcast.net account. I even had my son send me a test email today and it never appeared in my Inbox or Spam folder. I have not touched my email settings and am baffled by this issue. Please assist me!

Regards,
Norman

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Have not received emails since 06/01/2020

I am having the EXACT same problem!
Highlighted
Official Employee

how are you accessing your emails?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have accessed my email from both the computer (logging in though comcast.net) and my iPhone (through the Mail app).  I'm still receiving some email, but not all.  I noticed when I stopped getting the emails from my child's school, and my husband stopped receiving a daily newsletter that he reads every morning.  It is much more than that though. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

@Ljmlyn207 PM me the schools email and i can look into it. Same thing for the newsletter although i suspect the newsletter may have placed the email on a supression list, but i can still look into it for you and see what i can find on our end. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!