Community Forum

Group emails

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Group emails

I volunteer at my church to send emails to our members. Comcast email addresses are not receiving from my outlook email when it's a group email. It worked fine for more than a year then has stopped working. Need this fixed right away please. Thank you.
Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Group emails

If @ComcastCSAEmail or another employee doesn't reply to your message here, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful, so you may need to be persistent and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Highlighted
Official Employee

please PM me the email address the emails are coming From.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Did you get my message? I sent the email address.. Are you working on it? Please help us clear our email so our members who have Comcast addresses can get important church email for Good Friday and Easter. Thank you, rwney