Community Forum

Giving email address to another comcast customer account

palms1124
Frequent Visitor

Giving email address to another comcast customer account

My son's email has been tied to my account but he has since got his own account.  How can we move the email address to his comcast account?

Latoque
Expert

Re: Giving email address to another comcast customer account

I assume you mean your son has moved out and is now at a different address?  For that you would need to call the number on your bill.  It will involve migrating a secondary account to another service address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
palms1124
Frequent Visitor

Re: Giving email address to another comcast customer account

After spending many hours yesterday in chat with 3 different agents I was told it cannot be done.  That email address has to remain with me.  Very unhappy with Comcast's customer service these days.  When I told the one agent that I was not happy that after spending over an hour with them saying they were working on it came back and said could not be done in retaliation they paused all my devices so I had no internet whatsoever.  I don't see myself staying with this company after being a customer since 2005.