Community Forum

Forwarding emails

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Forwarding emails

My forwarded emails are not going to the recipients but showing up in my sent folder.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Forwarding emails

Try forwarding a message to an email address you have with some other email provider like Gmail or Yahoo or something.  Does it work OK?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No. Tried my gmail and it didn't go through. I can compose and send an email though.

Highlighted
Expert

@leno wrote:

No. Tried my gmail and it didn't go through. I can compose and send an email though.

Are you seeing anything unusual when you try to forward an email?  I tried using both the arrow in the toolbar, and the link in the header and they both work fine.  Although using one particular message when I hit the arrow I got a display saying there are 3 messages in a conversation, and I had to pick one to forward.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I actually get the "message sent" message and it also appeares in my sent folder.