Community Forum

Folders missing - but emails in them can still be found in search

Highlighted
New Poster

Folders missing - but emails in them can still be found in search

I am missing several mail folders. I have looked inside every other folder I have, I have looked in the trash, I have done "Hide Folders" and "Show Folders" - to no avail.

When I search for words that I know are in emails saved in those those missing folders, the emails come up in the search - and they are listed as being in the missing folders. But that folder still does not show up on the folder list.

So, I know the folders are there SOMEWHERE, but I cannot find them to access them. Any help is appreciated.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Folders missing - but emails in them can still be found in search

@lorisblackburn please click on my name and "send message". Provide me the folder names that are missing and i can start taking a look into this for you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Folders missing - but emails in them can still be found in search

I am having a similar problem, in that, when I search for emails from a specific sender, they will show up and indicate what folder they are in, however, in atleast one instance, the folder they are indicated as being in, no longer seems to exist.