Community Forum

Emails not being received

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Emails not being received

Certain recipients are not receiving my emails. Is there a way to check to see if my IP is listed as spam? 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Emails not being received

I'm having the same problem, I read about it a little and it might be a comcast server issue that needs fixing. Hard to get in touch with them, if I send a simple 'test' email it seems to be working but emails with links etc... aren't getting through. Your are showing as sent, correct?

Highlighted
Official Employee

@jcoonan @Nomadfeet23 

Hello,

I've sent both a PM to gather more info. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The main examples I have are my wife's work email and my daughter's school email which are both not Comcast. The emails show as sent but they never receive them on their end. I assume they are being blocked somewhere. I have to use my work email if I email the as I know they will never receive it with our home comcast email. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am having a similar issue.  emails indicate they are sent (no errors).  However they are never received.  I did notice that there are no email headers generated when I view the source.  Also, when I connect to my VPN for work, the emails will send.

Tony

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Did not receive PM.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am experiencing the same thing and get a message re outgoing server not working.  Ive checked settings and all are correct.  Anyone have a resolution yet?