Community Forum

Emails not being received by Comcast customers

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Emails not being received by Comcast customers

We are a private club that markets our events through Mailchimp email software. I have noticed the past two emails I have sent, I have 45 members with @comcast.net email addresses that have not received our emails. A few of them have been found in spam. I'm not sure what is going on but this has not been an issue in the past. Is there a way we can be whitelisted to those we email? As I said, we are a private club, our list is an exclusive list and we certainly don't spam anyone.

@CCAntiSpam , can you please advise?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Emails not being received by Comcast customers

You can try calling Comcast security and see if there is a blocking issue for your sending domain----------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I tried calling. I have multiple reference numbers, it was escalated, then escalated again, and then I didn't hear back. The emails are still being blocked.

Highlighted
Official Employee

i'm not seeing any specific issues with mailchimp. Can you PM me more specific details about your domain. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks. I sent a PM yesterday.