Community Forum

Emails not being received by Comcast customers

ekmcgrath29
New Poster

Emails not being received by Comcast customers

Comcast customers are not receiving my business emails. I work for a nonprofit and we have a 5K Run coming up.  Customers are not receiving the information they need.  

They are not in their spam folder. 

Is there a way Comcast can whitelist our sending addresses? This is becoming a nightmare for those who have registered for our event but can't get the information they need.

ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

Re: Emails not being received by Comcast customers

@ekmcgrath29 Unfortunately, Comcast does not have a Whitelist, but i did send you a PM to get more information about the issue to try and resolve it. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
ekmcgrath29
New Poster

I responded to your message and hope to receive a reply soon. 

dmikulec
Frequent Visitor

I'm on the other side of this problem: I am an intended recipient who is not receiving emails.  I have watched the sender enter my address and push "send". and I have not received the message.  This problem also has happened before with legitimate communications from commercial clients, so much so, that I have directed them to a gmail account.  I have no filters set on Xfinity.  

ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

@dmikulec In the thread issue, it was in regards to an issue with the domain that the domain owner needed to resolve. I have sent you a PM as well to get more details. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
DAS1117
New Poster

Good day, I too am having an issue with a @comcst.net  party not receiving my emails. Emails are finally received but after a 5+ hour delay?!

I would prefer not to provide the specific email address in an open forum therefre please PM me and I will provide the details.

Thanks.