Community Forum

Emails Written From My Comcast Email Not Being Received

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Emails Written From My Comcast Email Not Being Received

Any emails I send from my Comcast email don't get received...this just started a few days ago..but I didn't realize it until people were telling me they didn't get a reply from me to emails they sent.  I Just spent 2 hours on the phone with Comxast trying to get this problem resolved..No luck..the last department, Comcast Security, couldn't solve it, and they kicked the can down the road and said someone would contact me tomorrow between 8AM-9PM. I see this problem has happend before on this forum...one person got it resolved, but the solution wasn't mentioned. I'm fed up and can't believe Comcast cant get anyone to get to the bottom of it. Frustrated...I just spend 3 weeks last month trying to a problem with my internet service fixed...finally Comcast found the problem on their side of the line//a bad cable to my house. Help!!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Emails Written From My Comcast Email Not Being Received

@Tbirdkid It appears that your emails are being marked as spam. This could be due to any number of reasons. I have cleared the filtration, which should apply within the hour. Please review your email sending practices to ensure they dont appear commercial or advertisement in nature, as it would then require you to follow: https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Emails Written From My Comcast Email Not Being Received

OK..I tried sending to my Yahoo email and it worked!   Thanks for your help. Not sure what might have tripped the spam filter...I'll look back at our emails sent around the time it stopped sending them.