Community Forum

Email to me from National Parks suddenly blocked by DKIM/DMARC policy.

New Poster

Email to me from National Parks suddenly blocked by DKIM/DMARC policy.

Until about 2 weeks ago I was receiving emails from the National Park domain - NPS.gov.  Now they are rejected by some change to DKIM/DMARC policy.  This is causing me a problem since I am a campground host and need these emails. 

This is one (typical) error message:

550 5.2.0 G1f8ifwP81Z1VG1jyi8EMv Message rejected due to DMARC. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#DM000001

Can't I  specify that I want all mail from a particular domain?

My mailing address is <me>@comcast.net.

As best I can tell this is not a setting I can change from my computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Alan

Expert

Re: Email to me from National Parks suddenly blocked by DKIM/DMARC policy.

Comcast email doesn't have a whitelist capability.  To get help with this situation you need to call Comcast security------------------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

First, thank you for your reply.  I will call them asap.  Hopefully they will be a bit more helpful than the regular customer service - who sent me a test email and said everything works.

--

Alan

New Poster

Well...

My first attempt was a total failure.  It took me 15 minutes to convince the agent that I really wanted to receive the email in question - that it wasn't spam or phishing - and that it was really being forwarded by myself.  I am afraid the language barrier was to difficult to overcome. 

I will make another attempt when I have more time and will insist to speak to a fluent English speaker.