Community Forum

Email text scrambled

jocahill
Regular Visitor

Email text scrambled

I have replied to an email sent to with commentary in the text portion of their email included in the reply.  When I typed it, all looked fine.  After I sent it I can see that all of the text is scrambled and pieces are all over the email in different places.  Is there a way to fix this, essentially reorder efficiently what was originally sent?

ComcastBillie
Official Employee

Re: Email text scrambled

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Forums, I would love to see if we can help you find a resolution to the email issue. Can you tell me how you are accessing your email? Is it through the Xfinity Connect app on a mobile device, the web portal or through a 3rd party email client? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
jocahill
Regular Visitor

Via the comcast internet site (Xfinity) using Google Chrome browser.

ComcastBillie
Official Employee

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me! I'd like to look into this a little further, please click on my handle "ComcastBillie" and send us a private message with your full name and address to get started.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!