Community Forum

Email notification

Highlighted
New Poster

Email notification

I am no longer getting a notification that shows a new email has been received.  When I was on a website and an email came in, a box would slide from the bottom right hand side of the page and tell me that an email just came in and who it was from.  This is no longer happening.  I have enabled pop-ups and it still is not working.  Any sugguestions?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email notification

How are you accessing your email?  The webmail interface has no provision for alerts on incoming messages.  So it must be coming from whatever mail app or desktop client you are using.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Email notification

I agree even though there has been no update to the Xfinity Connect App on iOS I’ve had the same issue for the last two weeks where I don’t get email notifications or the red number icon but when I launch the app all the new unread email loads into my inbox.
I’ve tried disabling and enabling notifications via settings but did not fix the issue.