Community Forum

Email issue-i can send but not receive them

Highlighted
New Poster

Email issue-i can send but not receive them

I can send Emails but can't receive emails, sinde  i changed my password.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Email issue-i can send but not receive them

How are you accessing your email?  With only the webmail and a browser?  Or a mail app on a mobile device?  Or with a desktop client like Outlook or Thunderbird?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I guess  should l appreciate your response but 8 days later doesn't really help anyone.

My issue was resolved. My hacker had changed the filters in my setup so I couldn't get emails.

Highlighted
Expert

@Seymot wrote:

I guess  should l appreciate your response but 8 days later doesn't really help anyone.

My issue was resolved. My hacker had changed the filters in my setup so I couldn't get emails.

FWIW, Latoque responded to your post not quite 90 minutes after you made it.  But you are correct, responding 8 days later doesn't help anyone.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!