Community Forum

Email goes to SPAM or is not delivered

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Email goes to SPAM or is not delivered

There is a small group of 4-5 people that I exchange emails with. I was not getting emails from one of the senders, but if someone else did a reply-all I would see that I was a recipient on the original email. After reading through the forums I saw other people had experienced the problem and for some reason the sender was identified as a spammer. So I enabled 'Save a copy of emails marked as SPAM'. Now I sometimes recieve the email and other times it appears in my SPAM folder. Even with the copy enabled if that 1 sender attaches a file I won't get the email, not even in my SPAM folder. Can someone help me identify where the mail is going?

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Re: Email goes to SPAM or is not delivered

@jvincens wrote: ... if that 1 sender attaches a file I won't get the email, not even in my SPAM folder. ...

If @CCAntiSpam or another employee doesn't reply to your message here, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help. You can reach them at 1-888-565-4329 (from https://internetsecurity.xfinity.com/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful, so you may need to be persistent and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@jvincens Can you provide the domain of the person sending the missing messages?

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Is there a way to send it to you so I'm not publically posting his domain?

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

@jvincens I'll PM you to get it started.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

@CCAntiSpam I'm also having a lot of trouble with my domain being blocked to Comcast customers. It's www.CarCovers.com

Any assistance with this would be super appreciated, I'm stumped!