I have sucessfully set up several email filters on email header fields including "Sender", "List-Unsubscribe", "Return-Path". No problem, using "Contains" as the condition.
However I am trying to filter on the field "Content-Type". I have used "Contains" and regular expressions, no luck. The targeted emails don't go where I am sending them.
Solved! Go to Solution.
That's exactly what I was doing, among other things. However, I just noticed that I had "Apply rule if all conditions are met", and there was another condition in that filter. 😮 Dumb.
I just changed that to "any condition", now presumably it will work.
Thanks, your reply made me see it. I'll report back once I actually see it happen.