Community Forum

Email display

Ernielolo
Regular Visitor

Email display

How do I revert to previous email display?

I used to see emails in the Inbox listed, one line per message - alongside the list of folders.  A selected email would be displayed almost full-screen, replacing the list.  Suddenly, without my intervention, the look is quite different: emails  are listed, two lines per message, in the left half of the screen, while the content of the selected email is simultaneously displayed in the right half.  I work on a laptop, and the two panes are small. Often, the content of the selected email is cut off on its right hand side.  And I find the two-line per email presentation confusing.

How do I restore the much-preferred previous display mode?

Again
Expert

Re: Email display

@Ernielolo wrote:

How do I revert to previous email display?

I used to see emails in the Inbox listed, one line per message - alongside the list of folders.  A selected email would be displayed almost full-screen, replacing the list.  Suddenly, without my intervention, the look is quite different: emails  are listed, two lines per message, in the left half of the screen, while the content of the selected email is simultaneously displayed in the right half.  I work on a laptop, and the two panes are small. Often, the content of the selected email is cut off on its right hand side.  And I find the two-line per email presentation confusing.

How do I restore the much-preferred previous display mode?

Click on View from the toolbar and make your change there.

Again_0-1613081779288.png

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!