Shessar's profile

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020 6:00 AM

Closed

Email alerts from Bank of America not always getting through.

I've had email alerts set up on my Bank of America credit card for years. Since February 9 these alerts are not always getting through to my comcast email and are being marked as undeliverable by BoA. I did not change anything on either the comcast or BoA end of things. It simply stopped working on a regular basis. I receive the emails occasionally but not always. The email do not go into the spam folder, they simply cannot be delivered.

The message I recieve on the BoA site states:

If undeliverable is displayed, we were unsuccessful in delivering the alert after 3 attempts. Please make sure your email address is correct. Your mailbox may have been over its limit or, if you have alerts sent to a mobile device, reception may have been unavailable.

Is this a Comcast or BoA issue and how do I resolve it?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

4 years ago

@Shessar please PM me the email you are experiencing this issue with and i can look into it for you. There could be a filtration causing this or If its being denied by our server, i can review and find a possible reason why we are blocking them, but if its stopping at the BoA side, they would be responsible for finding the issue and resolving it. 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

This is not a solution. Maybe a follow up? I’ve called both Comcast and BOA and can’t get this resolved. Comcast says my email is not a valid email, Comcast delivers some emails but not others......help

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

4 years ago

After PMs it looks like this problem is on BoA's end. Thanks for the help!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here