Community Forum

Email alerts from Bank of America not always getting through.

Shessar
Frequent Visitor

Email alerts from Bank of America not always getting through.

I've had email alerts set up on my Bank of America credit card for years. Since February 9 these alerts are not always getting through to my comcast email and are being marked as undeliverable by BoA. I did not change anything on either the comcast or BoA end of things. It simply stopped working on a regular basis. I receive the emails occasionally but not always. The email do not go into the spam folder, they simply cannot be delivered.

The message I recieve on the BoA site states:

If undeliverable is displayed, we were unsuccessful in delivering the alert after 3 attempts. Please make sure your email address is correct. Your mailbox may have been over its limit or, if you have alerts sent to a mobile device, reception may have been unavailable.

Is this a Comcast or BoA issue and how do I resolve it?

ComcastCSAEmail
Official Employee

Re: Email alerts from Bank of America not always getting through.

@Shessar please PM me the email you are experiencing this issue with and i can look into it for you. There could be a filtration causing this or If its being denied by our server, i can review and find a possible reason why we are blocking them, but if its stopping at the BoA side, they would be responsible for finding the issue and resolving it. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Shessar
Frequent Visitor

Re: Email alerts from Bank of America not always getting through.

After PMs it looks like this problem is on BoA's end. Thanks for the help!